Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Bayonne Pays Basque (CCI BPB)
“Cross-border cooperation in territorial economic dynamics”
This committee represents the public decision-makers of the three territories and is a space for political dialogue at cross-border level, which is critical for reflecting on areas of interest and cooperation, and for discussing possible joint actions. The aim is to create interaction with these institutions on the contributions of cross-border cooperation to territorial economic dynamics.
The strategic committee is comprised, in addition to the project members, of:
- Bernard Uthurry – Vice-President of the Regional Council of Nouvelle-Aquitaine in charge of economic and digital development.
- Mathieu Bergé – Regional Councillor responsible for the Euroregion, Cross-Border Cooperation, Ports and Airports.
- Mikel Antón – Director of European Affairs of the Basque Government.
- Catalina Chamorro – Head of R&D Internationalisation of the Basque Government.
- Mikel Irujo – Director General of External Action of the Government of Navarra.
- Izaskun Goñi – Director General of Business Policy, International Outreach and Labour of the Government of Navarra.
- Jean Louis Valls – Director of CTP.