Registration EU INDUSTRY WEEK – LOCAL EVENT and Multi-Energy Stations Workshop
POCTEFA COMPET’plus” Fostering cross-border innovation ecosystems ”
February 08, 2022 – 10:30 a.m. – 13:30 a.m.
(hybrid event – FICOBA in Irun and online)
The POCTEFA COMPET’plus project partners are organising a local event in the framework of the European Industry Weeks, which will focus on the role that border regions can play in becoming a smart, sustainable and inclusive economy.
The event aims to present and discuss how to materialise this cooperation through the creation of cross-border innovation clusters and platforms. The session will focus on the 3 existing cross-border clusters (INNOVMEDICA, BIGDATIA and ADDITIVALLEY), as well as on the work carried out in the framework of the Interreg POCTEFA COMPET’plus project. This project aims to pro-mote collaborative work and the competitiveness of companies, clusters and technology centres in the 3 territories involved in the project (New Aquitaine, the Basque Country and Navarre), around 4 themes:
- Electromobility, both in electricity and hydrogen
- Energy hybridisation
- Healthy food for mass catering
- Creative digital technologies applied to the industrial sector.
The partners of this programme are organising this Local Event to which you are invited with the FOLLOWING PROGRAMME
- Dynamics of cross-border clusters – KLUSTEURO
- Presentation of INNOVMEDICA, BIGDATIA and ADDITIVALLEY – Olga Iras-torza Cámara Gipuzkoa / Crossborder Chamber of Commerce
- Analysis of cooperation dynamics – Usue Lorenz – Orkestra Deusto
- Presentation of the POCTEFA COMPET’plus programme
- Towards the creation of a sustainable cross-border collaboration in the electromobility sector – Joan Blanco – Bayonne-Basque Country JRC
- Energy hybridisation – multi-energy stations – Beñat Jaureguy – JRC Bayonne-Pays Basques
- Collective catering and local supply – Beatriz Blasco -SODENA
- Formalisation of a cross-border cluster in Gamification – 3D Imaging and Augmented Reality – Leyre Azcona -Euroregion Nouvelle-Aquitaine Euskadi Navarre
- Questions and debate
Free participation, but registration is compulsory.Register now by clicking here >>